March was weird.
It started high. I even went to the cinema to watch Split and Logan on separate weekdays. I was enjoying every new release and super looking forward to Power Rangers. But alas, things have gone downhill in A Series of Unfortunate Events™. Rendered me hopeless and distracted, which affected my sleeping pattern and mood to this day. That's how bad it was. I skipped Kong, Power Rangers, and Hidden Figures because I was busy consoling myself. Dammit.
Nevertheless, I managed to clock 22 movies last month, with Logan and Beauty and the Beast being the highlight.
March 1st to March 31st. Total: 22 movies
- Push (2009)
- Split* (2016) - rather monotonous but McAvoy was a delight to watch
- Mission: Impossible (1996)
- Divergent (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Stoker (2013) - an understated beautifully twisted fairytale
- X2 (2003)
- Regression (2015)
- Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Logan* (2017) - me to Laura: You're doing amazing, sweetie.
- Brother Nature (2016)
- 300 (2006) - where did this amazing Snyder have gone?
- National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007)
- Predators (2010)
- Mann v. Ford (2011)
- The Bronze (2015) - I feel bad for Seb because this movie was such a mess.
- The Program (2015)
- Jack Reacher (2012)
- Unstoppable (2010)
- Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016)
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016) - WATCH. THIS. SHIT
- Beauty and the Beast* (2017)
Movies marked with an asterisk were watched in cinema. For a full list please go ahead to my Letterboxd. Also, for a real-time update, hop on to my diary where I (might) wrote slightly longer review on the movie. Here's my list for January and February.
A little update about me: better days have yet to come but at least things are calming down on the family side. Currently, I'm on the most uncomfortable PMS phase ever -- yearly occurrence, thankfully. I'm either crying non-stop or snap on everyone breathing. Worse: I'm having suicidal thoughts.
Thank you for reading. I took a break updating Highs and Lows because I, well, need a break. Catch you up soon x